The material presented on this site is provided for the purposes of information dissemination. The information and opinions expressed by the public on any linked external sites, social networking sites, Bulletin Boards, special online email tools, or other forums conducted on or through this site are not necessarily those of Dignitas International.
Furthermore, neither Dignitas International or its affiliated partner organizations are responsible or liable to any person whatsoever for any loss, damage, injury, claim, liability or other cause of any kind or character whatsoever based upon or resulting from any information or opinions provided in this site.
When you submit material to this site, you agree that Dignitas International reserves the right to publish the information for any type of use in any medium for an indefinite amount of time.
Dignitas International is not responsible for information published by the public on its forums. You shall not submit or otherwise publish through these forums any content which:
- libels, defames, invades privacy, or is obscene, pornographic, abusive, or threatening;
- infringes any intellectual property or other right of any entity or person, including, but not limited to violating anyone’s copyrights or trademarks;
- violates any law;
- advocates illegal activity;
- advertises or otherwise solicits funds or is a solicitation for goods or services; (collectively “Non-Approved Material”).
- Do not post any threatening or libelous e-mails or material on this site that would be considered a violation of any law. Dignitas International will fully cooperate with any law
- enforcement authorities requests to disclose the identity of anyone posting any such e-mails or materials.
The materials presented in this site are subject to the local laws of the Province of Ontario and of Canadian law.
Copyright © 2013 by Dignitas International.
All rights reserved.
All content included on this site, including, but not limited to, logos, text, graphics, images, audio & video clips, HTML and software, is the property of Dignitas International and is protected by Canadian and international copyright laws.
You must obtain permission if you wish to use, disseminate, modify, distribute or reproduce any of the site’s content and/or the Dignitas International name or logo. Contact us by email at: