Why Give to Dignitas in Your Will?
A gift of any size or type will have a major impact on health and dignity. Dignitas is committed to being a long-term partner in the communities where we work. Giving a gift in your will does not cost you anything today and it provides Dignitas with much-needed resources to build a healthier future.
What Can You Give in Your Will?
- A gift of a specific sum is a designated amount or lump sum you leave as a gift to Dignitas.
- A residual gift goes to Dignitas after other commitments have been fulfilled, allowing you to provide for your loved ones and donate to Dignitas with the remainder.
- A gift of life insurance donates a policy to Dignitas or lists Dignitas as a beneficiary/co-beneficiary of your current policy.
- A gift of property may include real estate, shares, bonds, jewellery, works of art or other items that you wish to donate to Dignitas.
- A gift of a retirement plan donates an RRSP or RRIF to Dignitas.
Please consider a gift in your will if you believe in our mission of health for all people.
For more information, please download our Planned Giving brochure and/or contact Cheryl Weldon at 416 260 3100 x106 or email@example.com.